The Niagara Regional Summer Skating School will once again be running a STARSkate and Competitive skating program at the Gale Centre from July 2 to August 22, 2014. Please print all forms for your reference and submit your registration and monthly calendar with day selections along with payment (cheque/credit/debit) to the NFSA office prior to June 1st. Choose as little or as many dates as you wish. Class sizes will be limited so submit your forms early!
There will be a seminar held by the Niagara Skating Council on July 2/3 prior to the start of the summer. This is a great way for all skaters to kick off the summer. Click here for more information!
- Niagara off season schools do not offer multiple child discounts (Sorry! Sessions are already discounted for multiple days)
- Freeskate sessions are open to private lessons from Skate Canada Certified Coaches
- Spins sessions are designated time for private/semi private spins lessons with your coach or on your own
- Turns/edges will be conducted in a group session with an assigned coach or coaches.
- Off Ice will be taught by rotating off ice instructors and will focus on movement, dance and flexibility
- Rotations is an off ice jump class which is held in a group with an assigned coach
- Endurance training will be conducted in a group session on the ice with an assigned coach.
- Private lessons during the turns/edges or stroking class is discouraged as the skater has paid for this session and we would like to see everyone benefit. Coaches please use discretion when scheduling your lessons.
- Due to historical numbers of skaters in the evenings we have blended E1 and E2 sessions and limited the number of days per week to 2. The session criteria will be different than day sessions due to the number of skaters on the ice. Session sizes will be limited and once they are full registration will be closed.
- 50% of the total payment must be received upfront to reserve a spot for your skater. This is non-refundable. The balance must be paid in full by June 1st (post dated cheque). Cheques can be made out to NFSA or Niagara Falls Skating Academy and mailed to #106-4171 Fourth Ave, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 0A3.
Please note the following sessions are FULL:
All E1/E2 Sessions
2014 Summer School Registration Form
2014 Summer School Monthly Calendar
2014 Summer School Daily Schedule
Looking forward to another great summer with all of the Niagara Region Skating Clubs!
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com